When Quick Man Attacks When Quick Man Attacks

Hilarious!

This isn't the best animation i've watched but it's definitely worth the watch. That twist in the movie is something you'd see out of Family Guy or something... comedy related. It was funny!

Good job on the overall production.

Circuit Skirmish Circuit Skirmish

Great movie right here

The style of it mixed with the nice graphics/drawings make a great overall movie. The plot is excellent and I would hope to see more stuff like this produced.

Born in the 80's Born in the 80's

Great submission!

That was a masterpiece of comedy right there. I enjoyed it alot. The best was Alexlabbe's "Higher Love". Good twist! Hilarious!

Schiavo's Secret Schiavo's Secret

Not something to be joking about yet...

...it still made me snicker abit due to the looney toons theme. It's all in good, and I don't think this was intended to harm anyone anyways.

-Play- -Play-

Wow.

That was definately the most beautiful thing i've ever seen here on newgrounds.

Final Fantasy Day Care 2 Final Fantasy Day Care 2

Great!

"I like it when... the red water... comes out"

Hahahaha!!! Classic. I will always remember this!

Rebel Burger Ep.1 Rebel Burger Ep.1

Wow...

I really enjoyed this submission. It diffenately has large potential. One of the best i've seen in flash, and possibly one of the best I seen here at newgrounds. I just really enjoying it for some reason.

The 5 Shades of Red The 5 Shades of Red

Great!

I really enjoy watching the "shades" series. It's original, and you guys always pull off a great job. Well done!

Weirdo Fights! Ep.1 Weirdo Fights! Ep.1

loved it!

That was a very good cartoon! Had a good flow, a nice cartoon feel, and it had humour! I enjoyed this movie and I can't wait until the next episode.

Mega Man vs. Quick Man Mega Man vs. Quick Man

Good movie

If I could give decimal point ratings, I would have gave this a 9.5 or around there. The movie doesn't deserve a 10, but a high 9! Very smooth, nice animations, good story, an overall good movie.

Nice good!